You will be redirected to the Better Health Channel home page in 15 seconds.
If you don't wish to wait follow this link www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au
You might also be interested in:
- Aerobics - preventing injury.
- Australian rules football - preventing injury.
- Canoeing and kayaking - preventing injury.
- Cycling - preventing injury.
- Dancing - preventing injury.
- Exercise intensity.
- Exercise safety.
- Fitness centres - how to choose one.
- Golf - preventing injury.
- Healthy ageing - stay physically active.
- Heat stress and sport - reducing the risks.
- Lawn bowls - preventing injury.
- Martial arts - preventing injury.
- Orienteering - preventing injury.
- Physical activity - it's important.
- Resistance training - advanced.
- Resistance training - beginners.
- Rowing - preventing injury.
Content on this website is provided for education and information purposes only. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your qualified health professional. Content has been prepared for Victorian residence and wider Australian audiences, and was accurate at the time of publication. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users are urged to always seek advice from a qualified health care professional for diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.
For the latest updates and more information, visit www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au
Copyight © 1999/2013 State of Victoria. Reproduced from the Better Health Channel (www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au) at no cost with permission of the Victorian Minister for Health. Unauthorised reproduction and other uses comprised in the copyright are prohibited without permission.